Roma Caput Mundi: the capital of Italy as you have never seen before!
Four days in the city that is the symbol of our country: walking through the ancient Roman forums will be like going back thousands of years, while a few steps away you can find yourself in the same locations where scenes of the most famous international movies were shot. You will be swept off your feet in front of the works of art that made the history of art: Caravaggio, Michelangelo, Raffaello, Canova, Bernini and many other master artists of ancient times that you will find during your visit to museums, art galleries, museum-houses and especially at the famous Vatican Museums.
After a visit to Piazza Navona and the Piazza di Spagna, all you have to do is make a wish by throwing a coin in the majestic Trevi Fountain. Did you like Rome? Answer by sliding your hand inside the “Bocca della Verità” (The Mouth of Truth) …if you dare!
Price per person from EUR 529!!
The price includes:
- Round trip via Gran Turismo coach equipped with reclining seats, TV-screen and air conditioning.
- Stay in a 4-star hotel (e.g. Barcelò Aran Park **** hotel) in a double room with private bathroom.
- FULL BOARD accommodation from the dinner on the 1st day of stay to the breakfast on the last day of stay.
- Tours with a professional guide as per schedule.
Not included in the price:
- Admission to hallmark monuments, museums, etc. (about EUR 37)